- It is snowing. In Dallas.
- Yesterday, it was 80 degrees and Duncan was playing in the back yard in just a diaper and shoes.
- He is still sleeping through the night.
- Iain and I both stayed home today (Iain's office was closed) but Duncan had preschool/mother's day out. Again, because of the "wintery mix" a/k/a "arctic blast".
- There is nothing going on in Dallas besides the weather and the Cowboys playing the Giants on Sunday. If there is, they aren't talking about it on any of the news broadcasts.
Why Our Kids Need to Struggle
1 day ago