- Coffee on the back porch, in silence. Maybe while I read my book.
- No crying while we get ready for church, and try to get out the door. Just this once.
- Before you yell, "Mommy" for you to stop and think...can Daddy do it? Maybe, just maybe, you could even do it yourself?
- Hang the curtain rod over the window by my computer so I can hang up those free curtains I got at the Mommy Swap. This will make me very happy and bring me daily pleasure.
- An hour of uninterrupted silence to read my book. I am almost at the end of book 5 of the Game of Thrones series, so please. Maybe hubs will take the kids to the park?
- The dishwasher to be loaded and unloaded as necessary.
That's pretty much it! No flowers, cards or new Kate Spade wallet (ahem...maybe for my b-day though) necessary. I already feel loved and appreciated, and my love knows no bounds for all of you in return. I have received my favorite, home-made with your own tiny hands precious gifts. I love those more than anything.