Friday, January 26, 2007

Flushed Away

"Mommy's going potty...you stay here, okay?"

Don't you sometimes wish you could rewind time, if only by a few minutes? I do, this morning. My car keys have been flushed down the toilet. Well, flushed anyway. I do not know how far they have progressed but far enough that I could not reach them with my hand. We wont go into details about that part.

It was one of those slow motion moments. Toddler walks in with keys just as I am flushing. Plop! No! Panic! Grab them, you can wash your hands later! Too late! In goes pacifier, too! No! Grab pacifier in time. Put on bathroom counter but to no avail. Speedy little hands grab and put back in mouth. Nooooooo!!! Yank disgusting item from toddler's mouth. Pray.

Nice morning so far, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:33 PM

    Oh wow. No joke, I laughed so hard, I choked on my own spit... That is so hilarious...oh dear, oh, dear...

    ReplyDelete