Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Milking it



Posted by Picasa

This was the inside of our refrigerator yesterday. We go through about 1/2 gallon of whole milk a day. Maybe not quite that much, but close. Our children all seem to be big milk drinkers. Duncan has never been a juice drinker, and really, will drink ice water before almost anything...maybe even chocolate milk. And yes, it's cheaper by the gallon but the closest grocery store does not carry whole organic milk by the gallon, only by the half gallon. Tom Thumb, believe it or not, so far has it the cheapest but I heard recently that Whole Foods house brand is even cheaper. So, considering how much milk I buy maybe I should go to Whole Foods solely for milk.

Wasn't that interesting? Milk is a big topic with me. I get panicky when we run low.

Valentine's Day is Sunday...I'm just sayin'...honey.





2 comments:

  1. i think your milk to wine ratio is off by a factor of 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:20 PM

    orange juice milk milk milk milk milk milk wine. Looks like all of the basic food groups to me. Jill

    ReplyDelete