Monday, January 21, 2013

Take me to your eater

 

IMG_6677

In order to distract Finn from one of his recent, epic melt downs about nothing in particular, I told him we could make sugar cookies.  After rolling about six, he was bored so we just plopped the rest of the dough on a pan and baked it and frosted it and drowned it in sprinkles.  Then Duncan added some folded up bubble gum and Red Vines and voila! 

IMG_6675

The hanger massacre continues. 

IMG_6679

Sunday morning was going just fine until the drapes got pulled down.  Then it was not so fine.  But we all survived.  It was a really nice warm day so the kids could be outside afterwards.  Thank you, Jesus.  Literally.

IMG_6683

IMG_6687

No school today so we went to see my sister and my mom for a bit, and the shorties fell asleep on the way home.  Glad the biggie did not because seriously.  Early bedtimes.  I love being with my family but sometimes the long weekends are hard.  I feel like C and F look.  Duncan had a friend over this afternoon to watch the big Wild Kratts Premier…which was kind of a huge deal to Wild Kratts fans everywhere.  I fed them all kinds of kid food and let them make pizzas.

IMG_6690

IMG_6691

No comments:

Post a Comment