Friday, August 22, 2008

Glee


Those of you with boys will probably appreciate the level of glee we had around our house when we came home today. This is the view from our living room window.


We are really into tractors. I mean, really, really into them. We have toy tractors, we watch tractor videos, we tell tractor stories, we have tractor books, Duncan and his dad walk down to the end of our street where they are doing construction just about every day to see the tractors, but we have never had one right in front of our house, like he is coming to dinner.

As far as my glee, I am finally getting the inside of my house painted! We have one large living space that previously was four different colors...macadamia, torchlight, some other darker toffee color I can't name, and clay tile in my kitchen. It looked kind of like a Starbucks. Now the whole space is "homemade biscuit" which is much nicer, brighter and cleaner. I'm a happy camper.

Onward and upward.

Christie

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:24 AM

    How fun! So... did he get to look at it up close? Too bad he couldn't just take it for a spin around the block. LOL

    ReplyDelete