Friday, August 29, 2008

 
 
 
 


I am officially a soccer mom. Duncan started practice last night for a 3 year-old boys' team, The Gunners. Coaches are husbands of two of my closest friends and at least three of his team mates are buddies. It was hopelessly cute. It did seem strange that you could see the "Cars" pullup through the white soccer shorts, but whatever. And, that his shorts come to his knees and with the white shin-guard sock combo he looks like a big tampon. It was cute! And I loved it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness-that is TOO cute! I like Duncan's hair, I don't believe I have ever seen it that length.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:58 PM

    Hey, we need another update!

    Hope Duncan and the twins are all doing well there.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete