Saturday, October 18, 2008

First Hockey Game

 


Duncan and Iain have gone to the Stars game, Duncan's first real hockey experience. I am home gestating and grateful for the peace and quiet.

I'm just large and tired and achy. No other way to put it. I was 34 weeks last Thursday, and so far everything is just fine. I don't think I'll make it to 37 weeks but we shall see. Selfishly, I am considering doing anything I can to bring on labor in about a week or so! I am really, really ready to be done. I have biophysical profiles of both babies on Wednesday and we will see how much they weigh. 10 days ago they were 4.5 pounds each.

I am in full-blown panic and nesting mode, which makes me really fun to live with! I just might give away everything we own in order to make room for more baby stuff. Even trying to keep in to a minimum, it's going to be a lot, and our house is very tiny!

We have hired someone to help us overnight for the first three weeks and I am really excited about that.

Too tired to type.

Must go lie down.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:18 PM

    Fun! Maybe Duncan should start following the Minnesota Wild next.

    Good job gestating!

    ReplyDelete