Monday, October 09, 2006

I love you Ziggy

Tomorrow would have, should have been your fifth birthday. I don't know if you would have been in kindergarden or not at this point. I look at other five year old boys in amazement and wonder, fantasizing about you and what my life would be like if you had not died. There are not words to describe the depth of our sorrow that you are not here on earth with us, at the dinner table every night.

What kind of boy would you be? Bookish? Outdoorsy? These are just a few of the things of which your dad and I have been robbed. All the potential that lied within that perfect little body. All the hopes, dreams, possibilities for the future that we will never know.

Even though it has been five years, the pain is no less. I can, however, live on a day to day basis almost like any other mom. I love you so very, very much my first son. My Ziggy boy. I feel you with me, and know you are...somewhere.

I love you.
Mom Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment