Monday, August 31, 2009

Pre-K 4, Day 1

Did not go off too badly. Although a bit of denial was in play ("can we go to Hawaiin Falls Monday Maui Moms Club before we go to school?") he did well. A bit clingy at drop-off, but I'm sure by now he's fine. He's got plenty of friends in his class. New lunch box only added to the excitement (anyone know where I can get a lunchbox like the ones we used to have?).

Got home and am wondering what in the world to do with myself. Babies are not-trying to nap, but I am forcing them. So much goes through my head at night and then here I am, with some time to do stuff and I seem paralzyed. I do need to change Claire's and Finn's crib sheets because ohmygoshtheyaredisgusting. But can't do that right now. Can't really do laundry because my washing machine and dryer are SO LOUD THEY COULD WAKE THE DEAD. Maybe I will research new washers and dryers.

Pics later of drop off.

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I was at Big Lots just the other day and they have the old lunch boxes like what we used to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woody's Girl7:33 AM

    What a big boy! Glad the drop-off went well. A bit of clinginess is totally normal - I'm sure he will get the hang of things, and be skipping happily off to class in a week or two. In the meantime, enjoy your time with Claire and Finn, and perhaps a little downtime for yourself. ;)

    Regarding washer/dryer, we have Maytag Neptune (front loader) and they are very quiet.

    ReplyDelete