Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday

It's 9:09 and I'm already exhausted. We all woke up at 6:30! To see the big planet in the sky! (Venus?).



Iain has gone to play raquetball with his dad and I'm home with the kids. One benefit of waking up so early is that both babies have already gone back down for a morning nap and I suspect Duncan will go to bed early. We have a swimming birthday party this afternoon, which should wear him out nicely.



On another note,



Dear Cooking,



Oh, how I have missed you and how I long to be reunited with my favorite hobby. My goal for September is to get back into the very wonderful routine of family dinner, at the table. Now that Finn and Claire can participate it is one of my main goals for next month. I also think it will help that it gets darker sooner and that swimming at Becky's and Granny's on an almost daily basis will cease. I will make sure the dining room table is clear of baby bags, books, calendars and crayons and we will move forward together.



Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment