Monday, March 22, 2010

  • The driver's side window in my van (it's really my mom's van, we've just driven it ever since the twins were born and oh my it's a beater...but I digress) rolled down yesterday so I could brush SNOW out of the way and it will not roll back up. This is really a problem when you have three small children.
  • The tile guy is coming today to grout the new backsplash. Last big item to do before we put the house up for sale but oh, the million little ticket items we have to do in the next 7 days. Heaven help us.
  • I still am not sure how I feel about the healthcare bill, but oh the news is so entertaining...from both perspectives.
  • It rained and snowed all weekend but now on Monday? It is sunny and bright. We all have a bit of cabin fever so this is good news.
  • We have a very large snowball in our front yard. It amuses me.
  • My children should have very good immune systems, if you get my drift.
  • I am so happy that Finn and Claire have reached the stage where I can take all three of them in the backyard. Even though Claire walks like a 90 year-old woman, she is walking and is very focused. She can even walk across a room with Duncan's Crocs on her hands.
  • Sometimes, when I look at my children, I think, "it wont always be this way...they wont always be dying to be right at my feet every moment of the day." And I don't feel so harried...well, at least not for very long.
  • Finn and Claire have started hiding in the pantry.
  • Sitting around a coffee shop laughing with girlfriends is good for my soul.
  • All is well!
~Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment