Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Snippet

 

IMG_6473

Claire cut her hair the other day.  Quite a bit of it.  Kind of gave herself a half mullet.  After my initial panic, I took her to my sister’s hair dresser and decided that a Dorothy Hamill was the way to go.  After all, I’d always pined for one as a girl, and even though I did have Short & Sassy shampoo as a girl, the hair cut was but a distant dream because of my cowlick.  But hers looks pretty cute! 

At gymnastics today, I decided that she looked like a little Mary Lou Retton and have decided that she will indeed pursue a gymnastics career.

IMG_6543

Finn, on the other hand, has not cut his hair but did run into a door…or the corner of one…and has a nice bruiser.

IMG_6515

It has been quite eventful here over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment