Saturday, June 27, 2009

MOPS

I am just coming off a high of an overnight retreat for my MOPS Steering Committee. I feel so fortunate to be a part of this group of women. I really can't find words to express just how fortunate, or how blessed. They are smart, funny, real, loving, aware, and have a heart for ministry and for moms. Just to be a mom is still something that I have to catch my breath and pinch myself, to make sure it's real. But to be a mom among this group of women is one of the biggest blessings of my life.

So, thank you, fellow steering committee members, for the shot in the arm, the hugs, the laughs (oh the laughs!) and for being on this earth, at this church, in this group at this time. Truly divine.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! These women are such a blessing in my life as well. By the way, love the new look on the blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete