Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Old Fashioned Groupon Family Fun

 

IMG_5618

I may, at times, buy Groupons and such in fits and spurts.  I rarely let them expire before we use them, and am pretty careful in my selection.  So, when I saw the really good one for this place I bought it without checking out any reviews.  We packed up the kids and went on what turned out to be the last relatively warm day and headed out.  In short, it was fun…the kids had a great time.  But I think once is enough!  For Yesterland Farm! 

IMG_5649

IMG_5629

For me, the pig races were the highlight.  Our pig, Josh Hamilton, was the winner in the end and everyone loves a winner.  And a pig named Josh Hamilton. 

But, it was a day spent together, with the kids, and that

was worth it.  IMG_5645

I think this is my favorite shot of the day.  I love how Finn has his hands on his knees.  Deep in thought.  Probably about how he might score some candy somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment