Thursday, July 06, 2006


Oh my. Duncan is learning to walk, and at this point, can really only do it while walking behind something like this. He loves it. Very much. I think we did over twenty laps around the living/dining/kitchen space last night before stopping, and then it was met with much displeasure. Right now we are also experiencing displeasure! He is very, very tired but wanted to walk...could not decide what would win out. He'd push/walk...stop...cry with head on floor...get up...push/walk/cry/laugh. I finally took him and put him in his bed but no longer laughing. Just the crying part. I hate doing that. This is the first time he's really protested a nap because he did not want to be pulled away from something. But, I'm the mom, right? I know he's tired and must nap so I'm being Nap Enforcer. It's awful and I hate it. I don't know how long he'll go, but it's only been one minute at this point.

But, the walking/pushing thing? Totally cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment