Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Should Have Taken a Before Picture

 

IMG_5284

Because this is the after.  And I think it looks pretty great.  But the before was bad.  I tried to cut it myself and gave him possibly the worst haircut ever.  And I’ve done some real botch jobs on our kids’ hair.  He has SO much hair…like duck feathers.  It gets really thick and so if it’s cut kind of blunt well…it’s just bad.  It was almost the dreaded chili bowl.  So, I whisked him to Great Clips after school and we got it remedied.  Got Claire’s trimmed too.  We are still growing out the rather large patch that she chopped off with the clippers a few months ago.  And I keep trimming her bangs because I just don’t have it in me to grow them out.   How boring is this?  Dang.  I’m boring myself to death.

Iain is in Pittsburg.  Realized last night it’s the last week of the State Fair and we haven’t gone yet, which means I am taking them tomorrow after school.  Tonight is the baseball practice/church hybrid. Always a juggle when Iain is traveling but we get it done.  Man, this is still boring.

I should probably quit while I’m ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment