Friday, October 05, 2012

Things I Am Loving

 

IMG_5326

A few weeks ago I was buying a tutu for Claire, and was asked if I was buying it for my granddaughter.  I immediately drove to CVS and bought three anti-aging products.  This was one of them and I love it.  Keep it in my purse all the time.  I have a fantasy that it works, and sometimes that is all you need.

IMG_5325

This book (series) has given me more reading pleasure than any other series ever…perhaps even any book.  This is book 5 and possibly the heftiest of the series so far.  I drag it around with me everywhere I go and get a little street cred from the cool peeps at Starbucks who see me, your average mom/housewife, reading it.  Got a thumbs up from the barista today.  Yeah. 

IMG_5323

Fall.  Technically it’s here so I broke out the fall/halloween tub of stuff and put a few things out.  While I am not crazy about this light fixture, it is easy to hang some swag and say that I’ve decorated! 

IMG_5324

The must have candle for me every October.  I usually burn through about two or three of them.  #addict

What are you loving this week?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment