Thursday, October 08, 2009

So, why is it that I think of all these great things to blog about when I'm in bed adn my Ambien is taking effect? Just kidding about the Ambien part...really, I am. I just got through sobbing my way through yesterday's Oprah with the mom of four who was severely burned when her small plane crashed. She was in a coma for three months while they treated her burns and says she had a death experience where she was given the choice to die and go to Heaven or return to life on earth and live a hard life, but with her husband and children. She chose her family and says it was an easy decision, even knowing how hard her life would be. She is almost completely burned, but you can see how lovely and beautiful she is. Inspiring.

Duncan is at his Aunt Becky's and Granny's and I miss him like crazy but it's so nice and peaceful here, y'all. Claire and Finn are sleeping. Big Daddy comes home tonight from L.A. Oh! Spoke too soon! Babies awake. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment